Finding the perfect stocking stuffers for teenage girls made easy!
I have three teenage daughters and one boy. The three girls had one thing in common, a constant change. Two years ago, I decided to make a change and start figuring out what my girls want for Christmas.
The idea was simple to me; all I had to do was verify their interest. I did it with my boy every game we watched. I asked the middle child (my sweetest girl) what kinds of things she liked. I remember smiling, knowing just what I was going to get her, not listening to anything beyond that.
Everyday, for two weeks, I was ecstatic and kept promising her, “You’re gonna love this year’s presents.” I could tell she was happy too. One day, I even heard her talking to her friends about it. Christmas day came, and she was the first one looking in her Christmas stocking, pulling everything out. You should’ve seen the dread on face.
I wanted to get her the best stocking stuffers for teenage girls. I couldn’t have been more wrong. Note: asking Granny D what kind of music she liked as a teenager may not be the best idea.
Apparently, teenage girls don’t care for Elvis memorabilia with his wig as an assurance that she was going to be happy. I went all out; I even bought tickets to the impersonations concert in Las Vegas. Now, she never said anything bad, but her tears were not of happiness. She couldn’t look at me when she lied and said, “I love it.” Her lips quivered, and I could tell I ruined Christmas before dinner. We still went to the concert a few weeks later, and because she can never say she didn’t like anything, she wore the wig once the following year.
I knew, though, I had to make changes. I could no longer stand back and allow myself to cause my children to be so unhappy again. I decided to go online and research what teenage girls liked. I still asked my girls what they liked throughout the year and then followed through by seeing what average girls are interested in these days.
The last two years (and this year, I’m sure) have been wonderful. My daughters are wearing and using everything I get them.
Here are 10 great stocking stuffers for teenage girls for you to use to make sure that you have the best Christmas stockings hanging on your mantel this year:
- ITunes gift cards – This is the perfect gift if your teenager enjoys apps, games, music and movies. And takes the pressure off of you.
- Beauty Items – Smell good lotions (Victoria’s Secret, Bath and Body Works, etc.), makeup, hair care products, and etc.
- Fuzzy Socks – These cozy socks are great for chilly days or just to lounge around in.
- New wallet – Try to determine if she wants cute, functional or sophisticated.
- Sunglasses – What teenage girl wouldn’t want a pair of really cool sunglasses.
- CDs – Find out what music she likes before buying or get a gift card.
- Lip gloss – Teenage girls never have too many.
- Leggings – Yeah, they will fit – just roll them really tight. With so many styles and colors to choose from, you can’t go wrong.
- Jewelry – Doesn’t have to be expensive but should reflect her tastes and style. Does she have a pearl necklace?
- Candy – Honestly, who doesn’t like candy at any age? Chocolate maybe?
Still haven’t found that perfect gift?
With a list like this, you can ensure that you’ll have the perfect stocking stuffers for teenage girls.
- Current Price: $37.79
- Ends: Jul 26, 2017 0:25:14 UTC
- Current Price: $50.00
- Ends: Jul 11, 2017 3:19:20 UTC
- Current Price: $9.99
- Ends: Jul 7, 2017 21:44:18 UTC
- Current Price: $25.00
- Ends: Jul 11, 2017 3:22:13 UTC