LEGO DUPLO Building Bricks Toy Review
Did you know that Amazon has a special page that lists the BEST Christmas toys for toddlers?
You would be hard-pressed to find anyone under the age of 50 who did not have a LEGO set growing up, and today’s kids are no different when it comes to their love of the famous building blocks.
Lego sets range from the simplest of shapes to the most complex of kits depending on your choice, allowing you to build anything from basic walls to complete replicas of the Starship Enterprise in any way you might want it to be.
Your child’s adventure into the world of imagination begins with the LEGO DUPLO system. The sizes, and shapes of the DUPLO blocks are specially designed for our youngest architects because they are twice the size of ordinary LEGO bricks making them the perfect size for small hands. These multi-coloured blocks are safe for children of all ages and are perfect Christmas toys for 2 to 4-year-olds.
DUPLO blocks help build color recognition, motor skills, and counting skills as your children build their own little world, stacking and sorting, building, tearing down and building again.
You can start with the “Deluxe Box of Fun” starter kit, or jump right into themed sets, such as the Disney Mickey and Minnie Birthday Parade, complete with train; My First Farm, which comes with barns and characters; or the popular Number Train, which teaches counting while having fun.
LEGO makes learning fun!
Two to four-year-olds are all learning and developing at different speeds, so the DUPLO system meets everyone’s needs with its awesome flexibility.
- Lego was started in the workshop of Ole Kirk Christiansen (1891–1958) in Billund, Denmark, who began making wooden toys in 1932.
- The name Lego comes from the Danish “leg got,” which means “play well”. This remains the company motto today.
- The Lego Group of companies is still owned by the Christiansen family and is run by a grandson, Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen. He is the richest man in Denmark, with a net worth of $9.7 billion (2015).
- LEGO® has been named “Toy of the Century” twice.
- Current Price: $205.95
- Ends: Aug 18, 2017 10:15:28 UTC
- Current Price: $4.26
- Ends: Aug 18, 2017 8:59:12 UTC