Teenage Boy Stocking Stuffers
Finding the right stocking stuffers for teenage boys is not always easy.
It has come to that time of the year when Halloween decorations make way for Christmas decorations. Christmas decorations include the lights, the trees and don’t forget the stockings. Christmas stockings are an indispensable part of the holiday spirit as they represent the concept of sharing and giving.
But for parents that have teenage boys, being able to find the right stocking stuffers can be tricky as teenagers are known for being temperamental and what would have satisfied them when they were between the ages of 5 to 12 will most likely not cut it when they are between the ages of 13 to 19.
Teenagers, especially boys, become less about toys and are more about the latest tech gadget, games, looking cool, and they are starting to become interested in girls. As a result of this sudden change, it is best that parents prepare themselves beforehand or have an idea of what their teenage boys are interested in now.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- iTunes Gift Card: iTunes is not just music. There are also movies and TV shows to choose from. This is the perfect gift if your teenager enjoys apps, games, music and movies. Giving an iTunes Card can go a long way in satisfying their music or game bug.
- Anything with Star Wars: Episode 13 of Star Wars was recently released and getting a teenage boy any branded Star Wars object is sure to brighten up their day.
- Portable Phone Charger: as a teenage boy, interest in girls or social media is likely to develop and this would definitely involve a lot of phone time. Having a portable charger on hand would definitely make being in the constant know possible.
- Fast Food Gift Card: statistics show that teenage boys tend to eat more during the ages of 14-18 as they engage in a lot of activities that burn calories. Having a gift card to a favorite fast food joint takes care of the hunger problem.
- Travel Mugs: teenage boys are always on the go, whether on their bikes, skate boards or in their cars. Be sure to get a mug that is spill proof. And you don’t have to get the highest priced one either.
- Headsets: teenage boys are known for having a rebellious stage and this might include listening to music at loud volumes, getting a headset like the Beats can go both ways as it lessens the chance of loudspeakers being heard all over the house.
- Deodorant: growing up means engaging in more activities and unlike girls, teenage boys are less particular about bathing. Stuffing a stocking with deodorant definitely, hints at better smelling pits.
- Sunglasses: not just any pair of sunglasses will do, they have to look cool. So find out which ones he likes so that he will look cool when he wears them.
- Grooming Kit: teenage years means the period in which puberty hits and kids transition from young boys into adults. The teenage boys start growing facial hair. A mini grooming kit serves the purpose of practicality.
- USB Flash Drive/ Memory Card/ External Hard Drive: any of the three would definitely do as it allows for an exchange of movies, games and files.
Are you still having a problem finding just the right gift?
An Amazon Gift Card is always an excellent choice for a teenage boy Christmas stocking stuffer. And the good part is, it can be redeemed towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.com.
These are just some hints to get you started. Knowing the teenage boy or boys that you are buying stocking stuffers for will go a long way in selecting the perfect gifts.
Stocking Stuffers on Amazon
Stocking Stuffers on eBay
- Current Price: $21.06
- Ends: Aug 23, 2017 17:09:04 UTC
- Current Price: $6.88
- Ends: Aug 23, 2017 14:43:21 UTC
- Current Price: $8.99
- Ends: Aug 26, 2017 5:40:13 UTC
- Current Price: $3.76
- Ends: Aug 24, 2017 5:37:10 UTC
Follow on Pinterest
Teenage Girl Stocking Stuffers
Christmas Tree Storage Bags